BeadTin LLC offer a 30-day money back refund policy for all items purchased on our website, the fine print of this policy is as detailed below:
- Request for a return must be made within 30 days of confirmed delivery (via tracking information)
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and tracking is suggested
- The goods must be returned within 7 days of an approved RA number being issued
- We do not refund shipping costs
- We do not offer exchange of goods
- Return request for orders outside of the 30-day period may be approved at our discretion but are subject to a 20% handling fee
- Unauthorized returns received are subject to a 20% handling fee
- Failed or refused deliveries for any reason (incorrect address, moved away, changed mind) are subject to a 20% handling fee
- Returns of items shipped via the Free shipping option where the return reduces the order value to below the free shipping requirement will incur a 20% handling fee
- All handling fees are additive (i.e an unauthorized return received 30 days past the delivery date would be subject to a 40% handling fee)
- Refunds are made against the original payment method, less any fees
All requests for return should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Order number (found on the packing slip)
- Product SKU being returned and quantity (product SKU can be found on the pack)
- Reason for return (changed mind, didn't use, too big, too small etc)
Once your request is approved you will receive an email confirmation with the return reference and address details, please ensure the reference is included in the package.
For orders placed on Amazon, eBay, WalMart. Etsy or Sears, you should request the return via that website, and follow the instructions provided by them.
Remember, before ordering if you are unsure about any of the details of the product, contact us and ask the question, as the USPS shipping for returning just a single pack of beads could be as much as the beads themselves.
In the event your order is lost, we have two processes that will be followed depending on the delivery status from the carrier;
- Package shows delivered - a claim will be made on the carrier and upon receipt of a refund from them your refund will be processed
- Package does not show delivered - a replacement order would be processed or a refund given if you have already placed a replacement order with us
USPS typically have a 15 day window before a claim can be made, as this allows them time to check for and redeliver anything they may find. Other carriers have different windows.